I’m Not Playing Vanilla WoW Right Now, But If I Did...

  • Not enough rage. Not enough rage. Not enough rage. Not enough rage. Not enough rage.
  • Not enough rage. Not enough rage. Not enough rage. Not enough rage. Not enough rage.
  • Woo, 1 silver! I’m rich! Oh, looks like I have a new skill to train. Let me just… hm, down to 5 copper. Well, it’s 5 copper farther than when I started!
  • Questgivers don’t show up on the minimap, only quest hand-ins.
  • How do I turn on autoloot? Or even shift-to-autoloot?
  • The rare warrior set has spirit on it, but not a drop of defense, dodge, or parry.
  • Spells can’t miss, but they sure do get resisted often.
  • Aggroed three grell in a cave and died. Not getting out of this one without another two deaths, at minimum.
  • No vendor prices in tooltips.
  • No clock up by the minimap!
  • Battle Shout COSTS rage!
  • Your dagger skill has increased to 2.
  • Your dagger skill has increased to 3.
  • Your dagger skill has increased to 4.
  • Zero quest tracking whatsoever.
  • Your dagger skill has increased to 5.
  • DISHONORABLE KILLS OMG YES
  • No class name coloring in /who
  • As a warrior, I don’t start with two handed sword proficiency… and it can only be learned from one major city, which is not Darnassus.
  • Daily quests don’t exist.
  • No netherdrake mount.
  • No flying mounts of any kind.
  • Where’s the ban’ethil barrow den? Ah, forget it, this game isn’t even that great and I’ve already stayed up until 3am playing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment